Grand Opening of DC Public Library Enrollment Center - MLK Memorial Library
Operating Hours at the Martin Luther King Memorial Library DC Health Link Enrollment Center:
- Sunday: CLOSED [Video Visitation: Sunday: 2 pm - 4 pm]
- Monday: 10:30 am - 8:00 pm
- Tuesday: 10:30 am - 8:00 pm
- Wednesday: 10:30 am - 8:00 pm
- Thursday: 10:30 am - 1:00 pm [Video Visitation: Thursday: 2 pm - 7 pm]
- Friday: 10:30 am - 1:00 pm [Video Visitation: Friday: 2 pm - 4 pm]
- Saturday: 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
The District of Columbia Public Library and DC Health Benefit Exchange have entered into a partnership to ensure that all residents and small business owners of the District of Columbia are informed about the new health care options made available through the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) and provide a place to complete the online enrollment process.
DCPL will serve as an enrollment hub, with a continuously-operating enrollment center at the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Library (MLKML) and the Deanwood Pubic Library and Recreation Center enrollment centers at branch libraries throughout the city.
Enrollment centers will operate from November 2013 through the close of the enrollment period on March 31 2014.