The DC Health Benefit Exchange (HBX) Authority apologizes for technical difficulties with today’s 1 pm teleconference of our Executive Board meeting that may have prevented you from participating. A full audio recording of the meeting is now available.
Public comments are welcomed.
To start or join the online meeting, go to https://dcnet2.webex.com/dcnet2/j.php?ED=174292902&UID=493267502&PW=NNTA5NDNjZTg1&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
- Meeting Number: 642 637 973
Meeting Password: 537877
Audio conference information
- Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1(877) 668-4493
- Access code: 642 637 973
Board members will vote on a series of HBX Advisory Working Group policy recommendations, including the Marketplace Transition Plan, Plan Offerings and Benefit Standardization, Individual Market Premium Collection, QHP Issuer Certification Process and Network Adequacy.
Meeting materials can be found at dchbx.com under Board and Committee, Board Meeting Materials, March 13, 2013. The Executive Board meeting, chaired by Dr. Mohammed Akhter, is open to the general public.
- Agenda [PDF]
- Exchange Market Transition Recommendations [PDF]
- Resolution - Changes to the District of Columbia Healthcare Alliance [PDF]
- Resolution - Market Transition [PDF]
- Resolution - Network Adequacy Standards [PDF]
- Network Adequacy Working Group Report [PDF]
- Resolution - Certification of Qualified Health Plan (QHP) Issuers [PDF]
- Recommendations of the Qualified Health Plan (QHP) Issuer Certification Process Working Group [PDF]
- Resolution - Qualified Health Plan (QHP) Certification Standards to Promote Benefit Standardization [PDF]
- Resolution - Premium Collection Standards and Processes [PDF]