The DC Chamber of Commerce, a DC Health Link business partner, will host the 2020 State of the District & Region Virtual Conference. A representative from DCHL will be on hand to answer questions from business owners and entrepreneurs about DC Health Link, the District’s online health insurance marketplace. This virtual event provides an overview and analysis of trends that have changed the face of the District’s economy and population. Panels feature topics on economic development, business, health, and education. Guest speakers include:
- Mila Kofman, Executive Director, DC Health Benefit Exchange Authority (Moderator)
- Dr. Kurt Newman, President & CEO, Children’s National Hospital
- Maria Harris Tildon, Executive Vice President for Marketing & Government Affairs, Care First BlueCross BlueShield
- Melisa Byrd, Senior Deputy Director/Medicaid Director, DC Department of Health Care Finance
- Honorable Vincent Gray, Councilmember, Ward 7, DC City Council
- Dr. Laqundra Nesbitt, Director, DC Health
To participate, register at www.dcchamber.org/events. For more information contact Erika Wadlington, [email protected]. For information about DC Health Link, please visit www.DCHealthLink.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @DCHealthLink.