Certified Application Counselors (CACs) are staff and volunteers of CAC Designated Organizations who provide in-person assistance to District residents applying for individual and family health coverage through DC Health Link.
The DC Health Benefit Exchange Authority is accepting applications for organizations that wish to become CAC Designated Organizations. These organizations will certify staff and volunteers who meet the requirements and complete training. CACs receive the same training and access to DC Health Link Assisters, but the CAC program does not provide grant funding.
Applications to be a CAC Designated Organization will be accepted on an ongoing basis.
- CAC Program Announcement and Request for Applications [PDF]
- CAC Program Designated Organization Application [PDF]
- CAC Program Designated Organization Application [DOC]
- CAC Program Designated Organization Agreement [PDF]
- CAC Program Frequently Asked Questions [PDF]
Signed applications and agreements must be submitted to [email protected].