Registration is required: https://www.dchealthlink.com/powerupdc2021/submit
Each year since its inception in 2015, POWERUP DC has been a valuable resource for many in the DC small business community. Hosted by DC Health Link, its business partners, media partners, and the DC Health Link Small Business Brain Trust, POWERUP DC was developed to celebrate and support the small business community by providing enriching business resources and networking opportunities through a range of cutting edge seminars, special events and focused presentations.
This year, due to the presence of COVID-19 pandemic, POWERUP DC, will be presented in a FREE virtual interactive format designed to provide small businesses, women-owned businesses, non-profits, faith-based organizations and young entrepreneurs with information, tools, resources and opportunities to be resilient as they reimagine and innovate ways of doing business in a new era. Opportunities to support the revitalization and stability of small businesses post pandemic will be explored also along with updates on DC Health Link’s response to COVID-19. Featured speaker include, Natalie Cofield, Assistant
Administrator at the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) and John Falcicchio, Deputy Mayor for Planning and Economic Development. You may register for one of the following workshop tracks:
- TRACK A (New Businesses and Start Ups) – Moving in the Right Direction: Business Development Resources
- TRACK B (Established Businesses) – Keep It Moving: Sustain, Grow and Prosper
- TRACK C (Non-Profits and Faith-Based) – Accelerating Capacity to Strengthen Efficiency and Sustainability
- TRACK D (Women Business Owners) – Cracking the Glass Ceiling
- TRACK E (Young Business Minded Entrepreneurs) – Fostering Early Entrepreneurship
You can also sign up for Speed Networking with small business resource experts and professionals. (Space is Limited).
To get the best from the Speed Networking Experience, REGISTER NOW: https://www.dchealthlink.com/powerupdc2021/submit