DC Health Link (DCHL) will launch its second resource and informational mobile app for iPhone and Android devices next Monday at a public demonstration. DC Health Link’s new small business mobile app is designed to be an educational guide for small businesses looking to browse health plans and enroll in health coverage through a licensed health insurance broker.
The mobile app delivers streamlined access to information and resource tools for small businesses currently only offered through DCHealthLink.com. Key features of the small business mobile app include the ability to:
- Browse small business health plans
- Find a broker through GPS mapping, enable employers to add a broker of their choice directly to their contacts in their phone, as well as locate a broker by language preference
- Connect employers with a small business enrollment checklist to assist them with self-enrollment
- Determine if a business qualifies for DCHL’s Small Business Health Options Program marketplace via a handy eligibility calculator
- Access to the latest news and events that can be added directly to a smart phone’s calendar, and small business FAQs
Monday, August 11
4 pm – 7 pm
Pacifico Cantina (Barracks Row)
514 8th Street, SE
The new health law provides individuals, families, and small businesses in the District of Columbia with new options for quality, affordable health insurance.
DC Health Link is the District’s online health insurance marketplace that allows visitors to shop, compare, and buy coverage that fits their needs and budgets.